CARING FOR YOUR FLOWERS
- If flowers are arranged in florist's foam, top up with clean water daily taking care not to overfill.
- If you have received cut flowers, trim stems diagonally (about 2 cm from the base) prior to placing in fresh water. Take care to remove all leaves that will be underwater, as they contain bacteria that may quickly spoil the water.
- Position flowers away from draughts, direct heat and sunlight. Do not place them on heat generating appliances such as TVs and microwave ovens.The cooler the room, the longer they will last.
- As some flowers will last longer than others, carefully remove spent blooms, especially if other flowers in your display are still alive.
- Change the water in your vase every 2-3 days and re-cut the stems.